Pismo Beach has incredible options for recreation for adults and children,
starting with simply being at the beach! From watching the Monarch Butterflies
at the Cypress Grove, to riding in the Biplane over the ocean! We have in
the area clam digging, sports fishing, golfing, bicycling, kayaking, surfing,
tennis, horseback riding on the beach, scuba diving, bowling, and walking
or driving on the 23 miles of gorgeous beaches. You can explore tide pools,
coves and many caves located just below the cliffs. ATV’s and Dune buggies
can be rented so you can challenge the Pismo Sand Dunes.
Beach Visitor’s Guide:
- Pismo Beach Winery, 0.0 mi / 0.0km E
- Prime Outlets - Pismo Beach 1.5 mi / 0.0km S
- Downtown Pismo Beach 0.0mi / 0.0 km N
- Pismo Beach Pier – 1 block W
- Pismo State Beach - 1.0 Mi / 1.6km W
- Monarch Butterfly Grove - 2.0mi/3.2km W
- Dinosaur Caves Park 1.5mi/ 2.4 km N
- Oceano Dunes State Vehicular - 2.0mi / 3.2 km W
- Lopez Lake Recreation Area - 3.3mi / 5.3 km SE
- Mission San Luis Obispo - 10.0 mi/ 16.1 km N
- Mustang Water Slides - 20.0 mi/32.2km SE
- Morro Bay State Park 24.0 mi / 38.6km W
- Hearst Castle 40.0mi / 64.4km N
To help you plan wonderful activities and relax!
Make Memories - Enjoy the beach,
surf, ride ATV's, take an airplane tour, horseback riding on the beach,
taste local wines, golf!
Dunes - Enjoy the famous sand dunes on an ATV or via a guided
- take a lesson or just get your equipment and go! Moondoggies Surf Shop
is located right behind the Ocean Breeze Inn!
and rides - ATV's, Hummer, Airplanes, Horseback riding
Castle - a 165 room castle just 45 minutes from Pismo Beach
wineries – Taste great wines within walking distance
Beach Chamber of Commerce
Coast Outdoors – to reserve outdoors adventures
Pismo Beach is located in the center of a wide variety of activities.
There is a wealth of tour and ride operators in our area that can give you
a unique perspective of the central coast. Click on the links below to explore
our Tours and Rides!